(1) Christ's N.T. church consists of people formed into local congregations and united by the Holy Spirit, diligently seeking a faithful and loyal relationship with God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ (Ac 13:2; 16:5; 20:7; Ro 16:3-4;
1Co 16:19; 2Co 11:28; Heb 11:6).
(2) Christ's on-fire church witnesses powerfully, sinners are saved, born-again, baptized in water, and added to the church; they partake of the Lord's Supper and wait for Christ's return
(Ac 2:41-42; 4:33; 5:14-16; 11:24;
(3) The baptism in the Holy Spirit is preached and communicated to new believers, and His presence and power manifested (Ac 2:39). The baptism in the Holy Spirit with its accompanying power was not a once-for-all occurrence in the church's history. It did not cease with Pentecost
(Ac 2:38; 8:15; 9:17; 10:44-46; 19:6), nor with the close of the apostolic age. It is the birthright of every Christian to seek, expect, and experience the same baptism in the Spirit that was promised and given to the N.T. Christians
(Ac 1:4,8; Joel 2:28; Mt 3:11; Lu 24:49).
(4) The Holy Spirit gifts are in operation (Ro 12:6-8; 1Co 2:4-11; Eph 4:11-12), including wonders, signs, and healings (Ac 2:18,43; 4:30; 5:12; 6:8; 14:10; 19:11; 28:8; Mk 16:18).
(5) God gives a fivefold leadership to the church in order to equip the saints for the work of the ministry
(6) Believers cast out demons
(Ac 5:16; 8:7; 16:18; 19:12; Mk 16:17).
(7) There is absolute loyalty to the gospel, i.e., the original teachings of Christ and the apostles (Ac 2:42; Eph 2:20). The people devote themselves to studying and obeying the Word of God (Ac 6:4; 18:11; Ro 15:18; Col 3:16;
(8) On the first day of the week (Ac 20:7; 1Co 16:2), the local congregation meets together for worship and mutual edification through the written Word of God and the manifestations of the Spirit (1Co 12:7-11; 14:26; 1Ti 5:17).
(9) The church will stand in humility, awe, and fear before the presence of a holy God (Ac 5:11). The people will be vitally concerned for the purity of the church, disciplining sinning members and teachers not loyal to the biblical faith (Ac 20:28; 1Co 5:1-13; Mt 18:15).
(10) Those who have persevered in the godly character and righteous standards set forth by the original apostles will be ordained as elders to oversee local churches and maintain their spiritual life (Mt 18:15; 1Co 5:1-5; 1Ti 3:1-7; Tit 1:5-9)
(11) Likewise the church will have deacons responsible for the temporal and material affairs of the church
(12) There will be observable love and fellowship among the members (Ac 2:42,44-46; Joh 13:34), not only within the local congregation but also between other Bible believing congregations (Ac 15:1-31; 2Co 8:1-8).
(13) The church will be a praying and fasting church (Ac 1:14; 6:4; 12:5; 13:2; Ro 12:12; Col 4:2; Eph 6:18).
(14) Believers will separate themselves from the prevailing worldview and spirit of their surrounding culture (Ac 2:40; Ro 12:2; 2Co 6:17; Gal 1:4; 1Jo 2:15-16).
(15) There will be suffering and affliction because of the world and its ways (Ac 4:1-3; 5:40; 9:16; 14:22).
(16) The church will actively help to send missionaries to other lands
(Ac 2:39; 13:2-4).
offering... "beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garmet of praise for the spirit of heaviness;... to open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me." -Isa 61:3; Acts 26:18
Where Jesus lovers go to church!
Riding for the Brand -Jesus Christ...
Biblical Description of Christ's New Testament Church
LightHouse Ranch Church
2 pm. Sundays
...contending for the faith that was once delivered unto the saints. -Jude 3
LightHouse Ranch Ministries happily recommends and humbly co-labors with the following sister ministries.
If you Support the Vision of this Ministry and would like to partner with us, I invite you to sow into a Ministry that is uncompromisingly contending for the 'FAITH THAT WAS ONCE DELIVERED UNTO THE SAINTS" (Jude 3) and sounding the Alarm in these Last Days to proclaim the Gospel to the Lost and Inform Believers of the Times and Seasons in which we are now Living.
Perhaps this Ministry has made a direct impact on your walk or has been a source of unfiltered Truth in the midst of a chaotic World? All of our Messages are FREE on LightHouse-Ranch.com which is a ministry of Gospel Ministries International (GMI). Our website is readily updated with timely messages, prophecies, and vital Biblical studies for your convenience and personal growth in the Lord Jesus Christ giving Hope and Encouragement as well. Please share the vital information and messages many need to hear. We greatly appreciate your Partnership with this Ministry.